originally founded as a private company by Mr Ghidini Benvenuto
on 6th April 1955, at that time the company was based in Soffedini
On 27th June 1984
the company was later incorporated into a S.r.l.. Between 1957
to 1967 the company has moved premises several times; but on
1st January 1974 it purchased it's current buildings in Tolstoi
Street, in S. Giuliano Milanese in the suburbs of Milan.
is one of the leading producers of finishing equipment in these
range of products, includes: ironing tables and presses,
formers and toppers, finishing cabinets, spotting tables, electric
boilers and electric steam irons.
The production, commercial and administrative offices are based
in two different buildings, covering a total area of 4.000 square
metres. In the first building we have the metal fabrication,
while in the second building we have the assembly section on
the ground floor, and all the management offices located on
the first floor.